Precision Strategies, a communications, data and digital firm located in Washington DC and New York, is looking for an Associate to join its growing digital practice and provide support to a high-profile founding partner, and the overall Digital team.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, possess excellent writing skills, is a strong multi-tasker, and can be resourceful and able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. The position is located in New York City.
Working with executive as well as high profile political, nonprofit and corporate clients, the Associate will:
- Manage daily administrative life of executive, including but not limited to:
- Serving as primary internal liaison and initial point of contact for all scheduling with external clients and press
- Handling all travel logistics
- Preparing all briefing materials and daily client packet
- Serve as administrative lead for the Digital team internally and with clients
- Draft and edit client deliverables
- Draft talking points and compile research briefs
- Plan, organize, and execute high-profile client and company events
Experience and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of work experience in relevant areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to execute in a extremely fast paced environment
- Possess excellent judgment
- Must be detail oriented and very organized
- Team player and possess a good attitude
- Self-starter who is able to work independently
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.