Chief Operations Officer (COO)
Precision Strategies, a data, digital & communications strategy firm based in Washington, DC and New York, NY, is looking to fill the position of Chief Operations Officer immediately.
Based in Washington, DC, this position will report to the three Precision partners and serve on the senior management team of the company, supporting many critical core functions for the company’s continued growth and success.
In conjunction with Precision’s partners, the COO will plan and manage the company’s operational policies, and develop and help implement a plan to attain the companies short and long term financial and operational goals.
Specific responsibilities of the COO include:
- Direct internal operations for both the Washington DC and New York City offices, including personnel policies and procedures, employee compensation and benefit plans, internal communications, financial and budgetary functions for the company, and legal and compliance requirements.
- Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-term plans and budgets based on the strategic team’s organizations goals and objectives.
- Oversee the evaluation of the overall health of the company, including regular operational analysis and forecasting, budget and cash flow evaluation and management, and staff enrichment and engagement opportunities.
- Identify and assess business maintenance and development opportunities, including market evaluations and research, client evaluation, and regular analysis on client support, assignments, and opportunities for further business development or adjustments.
- Direct the company’s external promotion and branding, including website maintenance, marketing materials, and external communication.
Precision offers a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.