Precision Strategies, a leading digital, data and communications firm, is looking for an interactive designer to work closely with our digital strategy and paid media teams on paid and organic campaigns.
The designer should be, first and foremost, dynamic, creative, and driven. A passion for visual design is a must, as well as experience working with a diverse set of clients. The designer should be able to take ideas and direction from the digital and paid media teams to build and design assets that meet the strategic goals of our clients. The ideal candidate excels in project management, has an entrepreneurial spirit and tackles problems strategically and creatively.
Working with high profile political, nonprofit and corporate clients, the designer will:
- Design interactive HTML5 display creative catered for digital advertising campaigns;
- Work with our digital strategy and paid media teams to develop messaging concepts that align with campaign goals;
- Build multimedia content for paid and organic digital campaigns;
- Work with internal and client teams to create visuals within platform guidelines; and
- Closely follow industry trends and emerging technology.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience using HTML5 to create display, dynamic, and rich media advertising banner ads, in both standard sizes as well as larger takeovers.
- Familiar with DoubleClick Studio.
- Extremely proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiar with most or all of the following as they relate to design: social media, online advertising, email marketing, content marketing, mobile strategy, digital analytics, web video, and web design.
- Experience translating written concepts into visual design
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and quick turnarounds.
- A creative mind and excellent verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work with colleagues in related fields like marketing, PR, analytics, and technology.
- A self-starter, able to effectively assess the needs of every client, incorporate feedback, troubleshoot compatibility errors, and present designs and concepts.
To apply, please submit a resume, portfolio, and cover letter to email@example.com.