Precision Strategies, a leading data, digital and communications strategy firm, is looking for a Principal for Communications in their Washington D.C. office to support its fast growing communications practice and implement strategic communications programs on behalf of clients in the corporate, non-profit, political and social advocacy sectors. This senior communications professional will have a network of relationships with media, excellent writing skills, proven track record in client or campaign management, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Working with high profile political, nonprofit and corporate clients, the Principal will:
- Serve as client relationship manager on communications issues and programs
- Develop and oversee the implementation of strategic communication initiatives and programs
- Develop a wide-range of communication materials such as memos, strategies, PowerPoint presentations, press releases, talking points, opinion editorials and speeches
- Build media relationships
- Manage an in-house team effectively and efficiently
- Contribute to new business proposals and presentations
- Work collaboratively across communications, data and digital departments on behalf of clients
Experience and Qualifications
- 6-8 years or excellent experience in communications role in an in-house, government or consultancy environment
- Experience managing strategic communication programs and sensitive communication issues
- Wide-ranging relationships with media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, energetic, detail-oriented and possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
Interested applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.