Principal, Digital Accounts
Precision Strategies, a leading digital, data, and communications firm, is looking for a Principal on our digital team to assist in crafting, and executing, cutting-edge digital strategy for clients ranging from nonprofits and advocacy groups to media start-ups and industry leaders.
Working with high profile political, nonprofit and corporate clients, the Principal will:
- Provide leadership for multiple digital accounts, serving as strategy lead, project manager and point person responsible for client successes
- Develop strategic and tactical plans and content for clients, across existing and emerging digital platforms
- Manage the process, and other staff, from concept to execution, maintaining high quality output and progress to strategic goals
- Closely follow industry trends and emerging technology.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience managing large-scale digital campaigns, preferably at an agency or consulting firm
- Deep understanding of digital, email and social media, and a hunger for continuing to innovate as technologies evolve
- Tactical familiarity with most or all of the following: social media, online advertising, email marketing, content marketing, mobile strategy, digital analytics, web video, social listening, web design
- A creative mind and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work with colleagues in related fields like marketing, PR, analytics, and technology
- Proven ability to manage senior-level client contacts.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.