Principal, Media Planner
Precision Strategies, a leading digital, data and communications firm, is looking for a seasoned digital advertising professional interested in joining a small but growing digital advertising practice tackling business needs for some of the most interesting brands and industries and creating advocacy campaigns that drive people to action. The company’s environment is well suited for someone who is driven by curiosity, has a passion for learning, and a desire to push the boundaries on new offerings as the team scales up. The position brings opportunities to build and guide a growing team, develop and own client relationships, define holistic digital marketing strategies and introduce a new way of thinking to the old media world.
Working with high profile political, nonprofit and corporate clients, the Principal will:
- Develop media plans tailored to client goals;
- Manage day-to-day relationship with clients and vendors;
- Assist in execution and optimization of campaigns across a variety of platforms;
- Oversee creative development, ensuring alignment with campaign goals; and
- Closely follow industry trends and emerging technology.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in leading the planning, buying and executing of digital advertising campaigns, preferably at an agency and including both persuasion/awareness and direct response.
- Demonstrated ability to translate high-level goals into specific media plans.
- Experience executing short and long-term digital advertising campaigns, including determining overall strategy and making optimizations.
- Familiarity with new and evolving display and video technology tools, including programmatic buys using DSPs, DMPs and measurement tools.
- Tactical familiarity with a variety of digital advertising platforms, including Adwords, Facebook, Twitter and programmatic platforms.
- Deep understanding of digital media environment, and a hunger for continuing to innovate as advertising technologies evolve.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple client relationships, vendor relationships and negotiations.
- Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.