Senior Associate, Communications
Precision Strategies is looking for a Senior Communications Associate to join its growing communications practice and implement strategic communications programs on behalf of clients across a variety of different industries. The ideal candidate will excellent writing skills, proven track record in media relations, be resourceful and able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. The position is located in either Washington DC, or New York.
Working with high profile political, nonprofit and corporate clients, the Senior Associate of Communications will:
- Implement strategic communication initiatives and programs
- Develop a wide-range of communication materials such as memos, strategies, PowerPoint presentations, press releases, talking points, opinion editorials and speeches
- Input into client work plans
- Work with media on a day-to-day basis
- Contribute to new business proposals and presentations
Experience and Qualifications
- 3-5 years or excellent experience in communications role in an in-house, political campaign, government or consultancy environment
- Experience implementing strategic communication programs in the private or public sector
- Previous media experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, energetic, detail-oriented and possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
Interested applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.