DON’T JUST BREAK THROUGH. BREAK NEW GROUND.
There’s no escaping the noise: 24/7 news cycles. Endless chatter. Podcasts, tweets, memes.
The only way to cut through is with a strategy that’s smart, clear-eyed, and finely-targeted.
Precision is an integrated strategy and marketing agency with all the tools we need to develop and execute campaigns at scale. We bring world-class experts in each of our practice areas — communications, digital, data, advertising, and mobilization — and work with companies, causes, and candidates to change people’s minds and move them to action.
Our roots are in politics, back when politics was just slightly less awful. In helping elect and re-elect President Barack Obama, our co-founders — Stephanie Cutter, Jen O’Malley Dillon, and Teddy Goff — pioneered the politics of precision, building and leading unprecedented campaigns to understand, reach, and mobilize millions of Americas.
We defied conventional wisdom by creating new data-driven tools and technology to reach the right audiences with the right messages, and then turned them out to vote.
We didn’t just break through. We broke new ground.
And we’ve been doing it for companies, organizations, and campaigns ever since. We don’t just applied the old playbook to our new projects; we develop radically new, custom-built playbooks for a growing roster of clients, facing a diverse set of challenges and business goals, in just about every industry you can think of.
Here are a few of the things we’ve been up to.
- We reinvented how GE communicates with its retail investors, suppliers, employees, and fans.
- We helped elect Prime Minister Trudeau (with the selfies to prove it).
- We repositioned Bank of America’s brand in the aftermath of the great recession.
- We worked with the ACLU to pass path-breaking criminal justice reform in Oklahoma.
- We made the John F. Kennedy Library and Profile in Courage Awards relevant to new generations.
- We defined the Sacramento Kings as the NBA’s most innovative, technology-forward team.
We’d like to work with you, too. Use the form below to contact us; we’d love to hear from you.