Precision Strategies, a leading digital, data, and communications firm, is looking for an Associate on our digital advertising team to assist in crafting, executing, and measuring cutting-edge digital paid media strategy for clients ranging from political campaigns to nonprofit advocacy groups to corporate clients.
The position brings opportunities to help build a growing team, learn key skills in digital media and analytics, and support the development of holistic digital marketing campaigns that help our clients succeed. You’ll be a great fit for this position if you are driven by curiosity, resourceful, and have a passion for learning within a fast-paced collaborative team environment.
We’re looking for candidates with:
- Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills – familiarity with Excel a must.
- A resourceful, positive attitude and an eagerness to solve problems.
- A proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure.
- A passion for creative storytelling through digital analytics.
- Familiarity with Doubleclick, Adwords, Facebook and Twitter Ads platforms a plus.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please include your dates of availability. The position is located in Washington, DC.
Precision is committed to building a culturally diverse company and strongly encourages women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Back to All Jobs