Precision Strategies, a leading digital, data, and communications firm, is looking for an associate or senior associate on our digital team to assist in crafting, and executing, cutting-edge digital strategy for clients ranging from nonprofits and advocacy groups to media start-ups and industry leaders.
You’ll be a great fit for this position if you have an excellent understanding of what works well online, how to help clients win campaigns, and you can work within teams to create content that resonates with different audiences.
Working with high profile political, nonprofit and corporate clients, the Digital Associate or Senior Associate will:
- Conceive and execute digital strategies to meet client goals
- Lead the development of effective messages and the creation of engaging content across social media platforms, email, and the web
- Help manage the work of associates
- Define relevant metrics and present data for reporting
- Assist in the management of client projects
We expect you to have the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience in digital strategy with a proven ability to create and lead the execution of effective digital programs
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage many different projects at once, from assignment to delivery
- Collaborative and team-minded
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Professionalism when interacting with internal and external clients
To apply, please submit a resume and why you think you’re a good fit for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please include a sense of when you would be available.
Precision is committed to building a culturally diverse company and strongly encourages women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Back to All Jobs