Precision Strategies, a leading digital, data, and communications firm, is looking for a Managing Principal on our data and analytics team to assist in growing a team that provides quantitative solutions for clients ranging from nonprofits and advocacy groups to media start-ups and industry leaders.
Working with high-profile political, non-profit and corporate clients, the Managing Principal will be expected to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Assist in managing and growing staff.
- Manage technical and business intelligence projects from start to finish, ensuring successful, on-time completion of the work.
- Serve as an expert technical resource to junior staff.
- Perform technical work for clients as required.
- Serve as a liaison to non-technical teams at the firm, helping them understand our services and how they can be applied to other projects.
Required experience and qualifications:
- A positive attitude, eagerness to creatively solve problems, and a resourceful, scrappy approach to the work.
- A proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines under pressure.
- 5+ years of experience managing a distributed team working on technical projects, especially business intelligence projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially for communicating technical information to non-technical people.
- Expert knowledge of multiple variants of SQL.
- Experience with Tableau or similar business intelligence products.
Desired but not required technical skills:
- Knowledge of R.
- Experience creating data visualizations for non-technical consumers.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Precision is committed to building a culturally diverse company and strongly encourages women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Back to All Jobs