The team at Precision Strategies is looking for a full-time Mobilization & Campaign Management position. This is a hands-on job, with high level clients ranging from large tech companies, big American brands, movie studios, domestic and foreign campaigns, social movements, and more. We offer full benefits and competitive salaries.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in campaign management and organization building.
- Experience with strategic planning, project management, and implementation a must.
- Experience with and understanding of data and analytics important.
- Good writing, communication skills, and ability to work with numerous clients requiring varying levels of support simultaneously.
- Distinct attention to detail, superior multitasking skills, master of prioritization techniques, and ability to identify and communicate items needing further attention.
- Team-player attitude and a drive to find solutions and effectuate change rapidly.
- Ability to work with clients and colleagues in related fields of data, digital, communications, marketing and technology.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to All Jobs