Precision Strategies, a leading digital, data, and communications firm, is looking for a Senior Associate on our data and analytics team to focus on analyzing digital data and developing and implementing program-guiding insights, optimizations, and experiments for clients ranging from nonprofits and advocacy groups to media start-ups and industry leaders.
Working with high-profile political, non-profit and corporate clients, the Senior Associate will be expected to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Serve as the point person for digital data analysis for the firm.
- Work with colleagues on other teams to translate insights into actionable recommendations for future strategic plans and content development.
- Propose, design, and implement program optimizations and experiments based on findings, in partnership with colleagues on other teams.
- Develop easily repeatable, automated processes for analyzing digital data and developing insights.
- Build automated data transformations to translate raw data from digital platforms into a format fit for ongoing analysis.
- A positive attitude, eagerness to creatively solve problems, and a resourceful, scrappy approach to the work.
- A proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines under pressure.
- At least two years of experience analyzing digital programs and implementing optimizations based on findings.
- At least intermediate knowledge of SQL.
- At least intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Expert ability to work with data generated by Facebook and Twitter, including their advertising platforms.
- Experience reporting on data from blast e-mail platforms.
Helpful but not required experience and qualifications:
- Experience using social listening tools.
- Experience with blast e-mail tools like MailChimp and Blue State Digital.
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- An understanding of social media programs and e-mail marketing programs.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Precision is committed to building a culturally diverse company and strongly encourages women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Back to All Jobs