Precision Strategies, a leading digital, data, and communications firm, is looking for a Senior Associate on the Digital Advertising team in either our New York or Washington, DC office to assist in crafting, executing, and measuring cutting-edge digital paid media strategy for clients ranging from political campaigns to nonprofit advocacy groups to corporate clients.
The position brings opportunities to help build a growing team, learn key skills in digital media and analytics, and support the development of holistic digital marketing campaigns that help our clients succeed. You’ll be a great fit for this position if you are driven by curiosity, resourceful, and have a passion for learning within a fast-paced collaborative team environment.
We’re looking for applications with:
- Experience in paid media strategy with a proven ability to create and lead the execution of effective paid digital programs, from the creation of engaging content across paid media platforms to the management of campaign optimizations.
- Ability to manage many different projects and clients at once, from assignment to delivery.
- A passion for creative storytelling through digital analytics.
- Deep understanding of digital media environment, and a hunger for continuing to innovate as advertising technologies evolve.
- Tactical familiarity with executing digital advertising campaigns, including most of the following: Doubleclick, Adwords, Facebook and Twitter ads platforms, Google Analytics.
- A resourceful, positive attitude and an eagerness to solve problems.
- Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills – fluency with Excel a must.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please include your dates of availability.
Precision is committed to building a culturally diverse company and strongly encourages women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Back to All Jobs