Precision Strategies is looking for a Senior Associate to join our Mobilization and Campaign Management team, providing support to the team on a for a variety of clients, from Fortune 10 companies and foundations, to domestic and foreign political campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a proactive team-player, excellent at multi-tasking with political and organizing experience and strong writing, research, and analytical skills.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience working in consulting, non-profits, political campaigns, or related fields.
- Ability to quickly synthesize research that drive strategic guidance to clients.
- Team-player attitude and a drive to find solutions and effectuate change rapidly, with ability to work with numerous clients requiring various levels of support simultaneously.
- Distinct attention to detail, superior multitasking skills, master of prioritization techniques, and ability to identify and communicate items needing further attention.
- Ability to identify and communicate items needing further attention in a fast-paced environment.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please include your dates of availability.
Precision is committed to building a culturally diverse company and strongly encourages women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Back to All Jobs