Precision Strategies, a leading data, digital and communications strategy firm, is looking for an Associate in their Washington D.C. office to support its fast- growing communications practice.
As a firm, we work on the top issues of the day for high-profile corporate, non-profit, political and social advocacy clients. We are a team of communications professionals with a diverse set of experiences who bring our expertise to the table to help clients achieve their goals. We strive for a collaborative, team-focused environment where employees have opportunities to continue developing their professional skills.
We seek a resourceful, creative and driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. This professional should possess excellent writing and oral communication skills, have a strong interest in the media and corporate, advocacy and political campaigns, experience in press relations, message development and strategic planning.
Working with high profile political, nonprofit and corporate clients, the ideal candidate will:
- Provide creative input into and help implement strategic communication initiatives and programs.
- Leverage digital platforms and new media to drive messaging and reach target audiences.
- Develop a wide-range of communication materials such as memos, strategies, PowerPoint presentations, fact sheets, press releases, talking points, opinion editorials, speeches.
- Work with media on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide rapid response support and identify news opportunities for clients.
- Contribute to new business proposals and presentations.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3-5 years or excellent experience in communications role either in-house, political campaign, government or consultancy environment.
- Experience implementing strategic communication programs in the private or public sector.
- Previous media experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, energetic, detail-oriented, and possesses an entrepreneurial spirit.
Interested applicants should send a resume to email@example.com.
Precision is committed to building a culturally diverse company and strongly encourages women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Back to All Jobs