Precision Strategies is now accepting applications for Spring interns to join our Data & Analytics team in our Washington, D.C. office. Full-time availability is preferred, but applicants with part-time availability will be considered as well. Undergraduates, recent graduates and graduate students are eligible to apply. The Spring Internship Program will run from January through May 2019, though specific dates are flexible. All interns will receive a stipend.
Interns will support the Data & Analytics team and assist with work for a wide range of clients. Work will include, but will not be limited to, cleaning and processing data, building reports and analyzing results, and creating automations to ease data processing.
We are looking for interns with:
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL or higher;
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience;
- An attention to detail;
- The ability to work effectively and proactively in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team with a sense of humor and positive attitude; and
- A high level of professionalism and discretion.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to internships@precisionstrate
Precision is committed to building a culturally diverse company and strongly encourages women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Back to All Jobs