Precision Strategies, a leading digital, data, and communications firm, is looking for an associate or senior associate on our video team to assist in editing and producing compelling video for clients ranging from nonprofits and advocacy groups to media start-ups and industry leaders.
You’ll be a great fit for this position if you’re a dynamic editor with experience making videos for social media including basic animation and titling.
Working with high profile political, nonprofit and corporate clients, the associate or senior associate will:
- Collaborate with creative and client teams to concept, write, and edit video projects for clients. This can range from short documentaries to online ads.
- Lead projects from idea to delivery, pushing creative ideas forward while keeping client goals at the forefront.
- Work with high profile political, nonprofit, and corporate clients, the production associate will edit video products using Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere and After Effects.
What we’re looking for:
- A driven and creative editor/producer with an interest in political messaging and advertising.
- 1-2 years of experience with political, advertising, or digital video production or post production.
- Editors with After Effects/basic animation experience encouraged to apply.
- Experience in video post-production with a proven ability to create and lead the execution of effective video content including incorporating graphics in after effects.
- Producers with experience leading or assisting on field shoots, including directing video shoots independently and/or with external production partners.
- An interest in relevant metrics and and an ability to understand and present data for reporting.
- Excellent script writing and communication skills.
- Ability to manage many different projects at once, from assignment to delivery.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Professionalism when interacting with internal and external clients.
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Precision is committed to building a culturally diverse company and strongly encourages women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Back to All Jobs