Precision Strategies, a leading digital, data, and communications firm, is looking for a Principal on our video team to assist in editing and producing compelling video for clients ranging from nonprofits and advocacy groups to media start-ups and industry leaders.
You’ll be a great fit for this position if you’re a producer with experience making videos for digital in politics, advertising, social media.
Working with high profile political, nonprofit and corporate clients, the video Principal will:
- Collaborate with creative and client teams to concept, write, and edit video projects for clients. This can range from short documentaries to online ads.
- Lead projects from idea to delivery, overseeing the work of editors and designers.
- Work with high profile political, nonprofit, and corporate clients.
What we’re looking for:
- A creative producer with an interest in political messaging and advertising.
- 4-5 years of experience with political, advertising, or digital video production and post production.
- All around producers with experience with both field production and post production encouraged to apply.
- Excellent scriptwriting and communication skills, developing client goals into compelling content for diverse audiences.
- Producers with experience leading field shoots, including writing and directing video shoots independently and/or with external production partners.
- An interest in relevant metrics and and an ability to understand and present data for reporting.
- Ability to manage many different projects at once, from assignment to delivery.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Professionalism when interacting with internal and external clients
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Precision is committed to building a culturally diverse company and strongly encourages women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Back to All Jobs