News & Insights
We’re excited to share the news that PRovoke Media named Precision the Public Affairs Agency of the Year at the 2020 North America SABRE Awards!
The SABRE Awards are one of the largest and most respected awards in our industry, and Precision beat out a highly competitive list of finalists among more than 150 submissions across the U.S. and Canada.
In a writeup on the award, PRovoke noted: “Across all of its work, Precision demonstrates an ability to drive earned, digital and paid media via a more sophisticated understanding of grassroots campaigning than most…And it is Precision’s campaign work that truly marks it out as one of the nation’s top firms, reflecting its ability to seamlessly join strategic communications with digital, advertising, coalition building, data/analytics and creative development.”
Among our successes over the past 12 months, we’ve:
- Helped stand up the Independent Restaurant Coalition and define its mission to save small, independent restaurants struggling due to COVID-19 through branding, earned and social media, video content, and organizing across the country. In just the last few months, we’ve driven over 100,000 emails to lawmakers, secured a prominent seat at the table with the President, and pushed forward bipartisan action on the Hill to help these restaurants survive.
- Advised Charter Communications through their COVID-19 response, including the rollout of a new $20 minimum wage. Charter’s work earned them the #12 spot on Forbes’ list of the top 100 corporate responses to the pandemic.
- Supported our friends at the Liberal Party of Canada as they and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau successfully retained power in the country’s recent federal election.
- Helped conceptualize, brand, and launch the IBM Policy Lab. From creating a brand identity and logo to developing core messaging and generating social, digital, and paid “surround sound” media, we helped to position IBM as a leader on tech policy among a global audience. The project earned the PRNews Digital Award for Branding.
- Developed digital strategy for Global Citizen’s “One World: Together at Home” virtual concert, which raised nearly $128 million to protect people against the effects of COVID-19. Our digital efforts helped them acquire nearly 1 million new email addresses and 50,000 new SMS subscribers.
- Continued working with March For Our Lives on their mission to end gun violence through projects including the Presidential Forum on Gun Safety, earning the Best Advocacy Award at the PRWeek Purpose Awards.
We’re thrilled to receive this honor from PRovoke Media, recognizing our work with candidates, causes, and companies. Thank you to our clients for allowing us to address the most interesting, complex, and important challenges of our time. And here’s to our team for your unmatched dedication to helping our clients break new ground!
If you’re looking for an agency partner now or in the future, or want to learn more about what we do, drop us a note — we’re ready to help.